|The Józef Nowkuński Special Award
– for completed line projects and enclosed buildings, as well as designs for new rail infrastructure projects implemented in Poland and rail rolling stock authorised for placing in service in at least one EU Member State and presented at TRAKO (rail cars, locomotives, multiple units). Two statuettes (in the Infrastructure and Rolling Stock categories)—replicas of the monument to Józef Nowkuński—are equal prizes in the competition. The Award Committee may also grant honourable mentions. Participation in the competition is subject to the prior submission of the Entry Form.
|The Ernest Malinowski Award
– for products and technical innovations applied in the rail industry and presented at TRAKO. The competition covers products and technologies within the Fair’s subject matter, entered by TRAKO exhibitors from Poland and abroad. Three statuettes—replicas of the monument to engineer Ernest Malinowski—are equal prizes in the competition. The Award Committee may also grant honourable mentions. Participation in the competition is subject to the prior submission of the Entry Form.
|The Prof. Czesław Jaworski Award
The Professor Czesław Jaworski Memorial Prize is awarded by Polish Association Of Engineers & Technicians Of Transportation (SITK RP) for the outstanding achievements in the implementation of new technologies, equipment in the area of electric traction and railway traffic control devices.
The Prize is awarded in two areas of achievements:
- Infrastructure (contact systems and traction substations),
- Vehicles (electric machines and electrical equipment).
Products submitted to the competition should be characterized by: modern and innovative design solutions and technological, functionality, application in Poland.
Products may be presented by the entities which take part in the Fair and have registered their business in Poland, as well as by the entities from foreign countries.
The competition is organized by the National Board of the Polish Association Of Engineers
& Technicians Of Transportation.
Participation in the competition on the basis of prior application.
|The SEP (Association of Polish Electrical Engineers) President’s Medal
– the medal is recognised as one of Poland’s most prestigious awards in electrical engineering in the broad sense. The competition is organised by the Association of Polish Electrical Engineers (SEP). Participation in the competition is subject to the prior submission of the Entry Form.
|The Prof. Jan Podoski Award
– for the best products, innovative technical solutions and state-of-the-art technologies addressed to electric traction in urban transport.
The competition is organised by the Polish Chamber of Urban Transport (IGKM). Participation in the competition is subject to the prior submission of the Entry Form.
|TRAKO Best Company Stand Design Award - all the stands are subject to assessment. The award committee’s verdict includes two categories: stands up to 30m2 and stands above 31m2 in area. Three equal prizes are awarded in each category.|
|Competition – Socially Responsible Railway Company
Competition run by SIRTS and ASTE for railway-oriented organisations and companies, who do “something more” for the environment, local community and employees. We encourage to tell us about your activates, promote your brand as socially responsible and come among the distinct companies at TRAKO Gala.
Easy application documents are available at www.astespolecznie.pl.
tel. +48 58 554 91 33, mob. +48 697 057 309, fax +48 58 554 92 11