On the 1st of April 2017 began the first edition of the all-Poland competition Engineer Student Award 2017 for technical university students whose faculty or passion refer to the track infrastructure. There are only two more weeks to send a contest solutions.
We kindly remind that our Engineer Student Award 2017 contest consists in design a solution for one or more of these problems:
- “Rail fixing with continuous support without cross-bars”
- “Sleeper pads – BN918145”
- “Deflection measurement during passage of a rail-vehicle”
- “Pavement system for railway crossing with preservation of continuity of track and road pavement”
- “Track safe for cyclists”
Students can send their submissions till August 31 at email@example.com. The award ceremony will take place on the TransComforts booth during this year’s International Railway Fair TRAKO.
Among Partners and Patrons of the Engineer Student Award 2017 competition there are the Polish Railway Transport Office, Culture of Safety in Railway Transport, Polish Chamber of Manufacturers of Equipment and Services for Railway, International Railway Fair TRAKO, Transport Consultants Group TOR and the branch magazine Railway Market.
For details we invite you to the website www.konkurs.transcomfort.pl and the fan-page https://www.facebook.com/engineerstudentaward/?fref=ts.